Cast Selection Manipulation
1. Moves the cast selection from a position
with a smaller number
to a position with a bigger number in the cast or on the
2. With the Shift key hold
down, adds one position to the cast selection -
right before the fist position of the selection or right next to
the last position.
3. With the Ctrl key hold down, selects the next
cast member of the currently
selected cast member type - with a smaller or with a bigger number
in the cast.
4. With the Ctrl + Shift hold down, selects all
castmembers from the currently
selected to the next cast member of the same
type - with a smaller or with a
bigger number in the cast.
5. With the Alt hold down,
removes the first or the last position of the cast selection.
6. Inverts the cast selection(s).
7. Removes the cast selection(s).
If All Casts is
checked, the above mentioned operations are carried out in all of
the movie casts.